Monday, September 5, 2011

HP Pavilion TX Laptop Has Nothing On The Screen After Turing On?

I have a HP Pavilion TX 2500 laptop which is quite awesome when considering about the touch screen, rotatable screen, penabled vacom.. etc. I bought this nearly two and half years ago and still working very well despite the problem I faced recently which is the topic of this post.

Here is my HP laptop,


It has AMD Turion X2 processor and ATI vga and came with Windows Vista originally but it was too slow with Vista hence I installed Windows 7. After installing Windows 7 I could see a significant speed up of performance. All drivers for Windows 7 are freely available in HP Support and Drivers website.


From the very first day I started using this laptop I realized that this baby is little bit too hot :D
Because of the AMD processor this laptop burns like hell. In first few days I was concerned (Even this is a laptop I can't keep it on my lap coz it's too hot for me) and always aimed a fan towards the laptop. But with the time passes on I learned to ignore it. And I realized that even hot much it gets hot never slows down. So I ignored.


And there is a story I must tell one day I went to a laptop repair place with one of my friends to ask for laptop battery cell replacement. Then I saw a TX laptop actually TX 1000 laptop there to be fixed. So I ask around what the wrong, I have the same model...etc. So that guy gave me a prophecy which is "One day your lap will turn on but there will nothing on the screen if it happens bring it here it is a known issue for HP Pavilion TX laptops". It was also nearly two years ago. So recently this guys amazing prophecy came true. I faced the exact thing.


So what should I do. Go find the guy and beat him or sue him? No I didn't do that. But I looked for reasons why this happened so I get to know that this is related to the massive heat this laptop generates. After a long time of heating the VGA chips get burn and work no more. So I had to replace VGA chips. And there is a possibility along with this issue the motherboard also may not work. These all photos are taken after fixing the laptop. She works well now!!

And I must say using this laptop is fun you can do some showing off and grab attention with its awesome features but the screen again a leap. It has this washed away look. You cant see things properly in outside in daylight and to side views.



22 comments:

  1. Good post , also I have a HP Pavilion laptop. It is HP Pavilion dv6 6010tx. Can youuuu say a prophecy about this laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TechLand: I hope that your laptop has an Intel possessor. If yes it's obvious that it will not heat as an AMD one. However I think HP may have prevented the issues came in old TX serious laptops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same issue for the second time and this time it needs to replace the mother board...so I decided not to work on it anymore and yesterday I purchased a desktop machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!


    123 hp setup 8710 software

    ReplyDelete
  5. For 123.hp.com/setup 9025 driver download, refer the instructions available on our webpage

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are looking Elica chimney service centre in Ghaziabad, you know Chimneys also keep your home safe by ensuring nothing gets too hot. But it is good to understand the common problems associated with chimneys and their solutions.If the area near a chimney heats up too much, it can cause serious structural damage to your home. This is why you must spot chimney issues early and deal with Elica chimney repair service centre in Ghaziabad immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Activate Amazon Read More by giving the activation link www.amazon.com in your tv and enjoy amazon popular shows such as movies & web series. If you are still facing problems like- amazon prime video is not working in Read More..then visit the given page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.amazon.com/mytv - Switch on your TV. Presently, on the landing page, go to your Amazon Prime App, or, assuming you don't have it, download it from your application store or play store. Presently, open the application and go to the sign-in alternative. You will get an amazon code, visit primevideo.com/mytv and enter amazon initiation code on your cell phone or PC. Presently, type in the code and snap on the enter choice. You will get a warning on your TV. Appreciate marathon watching your shows.
    primevideo/mytv code

    ReplyDelete